Summary of global resource reports for 27 August to 2 September 2018
Optiro summary of RSC Mineral Intelligence for 27 August to 2 September 2018.
98 new technical reports published – resource reports on a 16-week low
- 11 were Resource Estimation
- 2 Maiden Resources
- 77 Exploration / Drilling updates – drilling updates on a 12-week high
- 59 Announced drilling
- 2 Pre-feasibility studies
- 1 Feasibility studies
- 2 PEA
- 1 Optimisation study
- 3 Supporting acquisition
- 64% reports used JORC Code
- 34% used NI43-101
- 4 NI43-101 technical reports filed
- 3 amended report and 3 clarified report:
- Breaker Resources NL – Exploration/Drilling update for Lake Roe – no share price change
- Millennium Minerals Ltd – Exploration/drilling update for Nullagine – 2.6% increase in share price
- Breaker Resources NL – Exploration/ drilling update for Lake Roe – 0% decrease in share price
- West Wits Mining Ltd – Resource estimation for Witwatersrand – no change in share price
- Lumina Gold Corp – Resource estimation for Condor – 3.8% increase in share price
- Azarga Metals Corp – PEA for Unkur – no change in share price
Share price change is between close of trade the day before the announcement and open of trade the day following the announcement.
- 25 in North America
- 54 in Oceania
- 21 in Africa
- 7 in South America
- 4 in Europe
- 3 in Asia
- 0 Seabed Resources
The Project Commodities:
- 70 Gold
- 25 Silver
- 4 Palladium
- 3 Platinum
- 36 Copper
- 13 Zinc
- 9 Lead
- 13 Nickel
- 14 Cobalt
- 13 Iron
- 6 Lithium
- 3 Molybdenum
- 1 each for Aluminium, Tin, Uranium and Vanadium
- 1 each for Gypsum, Indium, Manganese and Tellurium
Global number of Resource Estimations by Report Author since October 2014:
- Optiro ranks 5th out of the top 24 global consultancy groups, having authored 48 Resource Estimation reports since October 2014.
- 14 of the reports were for Maiden Resources.
Global number of Reserve Estimations by Report Author since October 2014:
- Optiro ranks 13th out of the top 24 global consultancy groups, having authored 10 Reserve Estimation reports since October 2014. 1 of these a Maiden Reserve Estimation.
Most significant drill intersections of the week:
Most significant drill intersections in August 2018 to date:
Most significant drill intersections in 2018 to date on ASX:
Most significant drill intersections in 2018 to date on TSX:
Here is a LINK to the free RSC Resource Reporting Intelligence web page.
Disclaimer and Compliance Warning:
This summary is not a Public Report as defined by Clause 6 of JORC Code 2012. The information in this summary must not be used by any of the above-mentioned companies for any public reporting, company presentations, websites or social media uses. This information should not be used as advice for investors.
We provide a lot of great technical content for free!
Subscribe here for our podcasts, technical articles and news