Optiro summary of RSC Mineral Intelligence for 10-16 September 2018.
104 new technical reports published – resource reports bounced back from a 16-week low to a 5-week high
- 16 were Resource Estimation
- 1 Maiden Resources
- 77 Exploration / Drilling updates – drilling updates once again up to the 12-week high of 2 weeks ago
- 59 Announced drilling
- 3 Pre-feasibility studies
- 1 Feasibility studies
- 3 PEA
- 2 Scoping studies
- 3 Supporting acquisition
- 40% reports used JORC Code
- 59% used NI43-101
- 0 NI43-101 technical reports filed
- 0 Environmental reports
- 5 corrected announcements:
- Kin Mining NL – resource estimation report for Leonora project. 4.2% drop in share price*
- Idaho Champion Gold Mines Ltd – supporting acquisition for Baner project.
- Pursuit Minerals Ltd – resource estimation report for Koitelainen project. 35.8% increase in share price*
- Bluestone Resources Inc – resource estimation report for Cerro Blanco project. 2.9% drop in share price*
- Fiore Gold Ltd – resource estimation report for Gold Rock project. 6.1% drop in share price*
*Share price change is between close of trade the day before the announcement and open of trade the following day.
- 45 in North America
- 31 in Oceania
- 6 in Africa
- 14 in South America
- 7 in Europe
- 3 in Asia
- 0 Seabed Resources
The Project Commodities:
- 76 Gold
- 37 Silver
- 2 Palladium
- 1 Platinum
- 1 PGM
- 21 Copper
- 17 Zinc
- 12 Lead
- 6 Nickel
- 1 each for Graphite and Phosphate
- 8 Cobalt
- 7 Lithium
- 3 each for Molybdenum and Vanadium
- 2 Rare earth
- 1 each for Aluminium, Iron, Tantalum, Titanium and Tungsten
- 2 Silica
- 1 each for Rhondium, Feldspar, Iridium, Mica, Osmium, Ruthemium, Scandium and Tellurium
Global number of Resource Estimations by Report Author since October 2014:
- Optiro ranks 4th out of the top 25 global consultancy groups, having authored 49 Resource Estimation reports since October 2014.
- 15 of the reports were for Maiden Resources.
Global number of Reserve Estimations by Report Author since October 2014:
- Optiro ranks 13th out of the top 25 global consultancy groups, having authored 10 Reserve Estimation reports since October 2014. 1 of these a Maiden Reserve Estimation.
Most significant drill intersections of the week:
Most significant drill intersections in September 2018 to date:
Most significant drill intersections in 2018 to date on ASX:
Most significant drill intersections in 2018 to date on TSX:
Here is a LINK to the free RSC Resource Reporting Intelligence web page.
Disclaimer and Compliance Warning:
This summary is not a Public Report as defined by Clause 6 of JORC Code 2012. The information in this summary must not be used by any of the above-mentioned companies for any public reporting, company presentations, websites or social media uses. This information should not be used as advice for investors.