Geostatistics in Coal Estimation, Classification and Reporting – Online course
Presenter and Course Developer: Matt Mullins – Executive Consultant
This 1-day Online course will be presented as 2 x 3-hour training sessions over 2-consecutive days.
Course starting time each day is 08:00 am GMT.
This is an interactive Online course where delegates can work through actual examples of a project or mine that is well known to them. The presenter will send through information prior to the course for the attendees to prepare for the training sessions.
Topics covered in this course include:
- Reporting Codes and Guidelines – SAMREC, JORC, SANS 10320
- Exploratory data analysis (EDA)
- Geostatistical analysis – Variography and Kriging
- Drill hole spatial analysis (DHSA)
- Coal classification
MS Office; Snowden Supervisor; Golden Software’s Surfer; Google Earth Pro
1 day presented as 2 x 3-hour Online sessions
Prices in US$ and exclusive of Taxes
In-house /Online or Onsite training is a cost-effective way of getting your whole team trained. Please email Diana Ross our Training Manager firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote or further information.
- In-pit Crushing and Conveying (IPCC) as a driver of reduced mining costs and reduced emissions
- Supervisor’s Role in the Resource Estimation Workflow
- The Fresh Perspective: Technical Insights to Ignite Inspiration
- Spotlight on Our Team – Danny Tolmer
- An In-depth Look at the Four Key Aspects of Variography