Here are 5 minutes of resource estimation and evaluation information from Ian Glacken and Paul Blackney… in 30 Second bites! What to do if you have conditional bias: Get more and closer-spaced data, estimate into larger volumes (this generally works…
Optiro Summary of RSC Resource Reporting Intelligence for 4-10 Dec 2017. 110 new technical reports published – down by 1 from last week 16 were Mineral Resources – up by 1 from last week 5 Maiden Resources – up by…
The Novo Resources and Artemis Resources’ Pilbara conglomerate discovery has investors in a spin! Optiro, represented by Geology Director Ian Glacken, has been working with Novo Resources at its Karratha Project for some months now. Optiro’s role is two-fold; organise…
Optiro Summary of RSC Resource Reporting Intelligence for 27 Nov to 3 Dec 2017.
111 new technical reports published – up by 32 from last week
• 15 were Mineral Resources – down by 1 from last week
• 2 Maiden Resources – up by 1
• 86 Exploration / Drilling – up by 33 from last week. Exploration drilling reports reached a 45-week high being the 2nd highest number of reports in a week in 2017.
• 0 Environmental report
• 46% reported using JORC Code
• 53% reported using NI43-101
• 1 amended reports and 2 clarified reportRead More
Authors: Ian Glacken – Director of Geology and Paul Blackney – Principal Consultant What to do if you have conditional bias: Get more and closer-spaced data, estimate into larger volumes (this generally works – but not always), think about a…
Author: Ian Glacken – Director of Geology Stockpile volumes: Remember that if you have a large stockpile, and particularly one which has a second layer on it, that you will need to increase the loose rock bulk density as compression…