This week’s summary of the RSC Resource Reporting Intelligence for 2-8 January 2017
This week’s summary of the RSC Resource Reporting Intelligence for the week 2-8 January 2017
- 26 technical reports
- 8 mineral resources
- 1 maiden resource
- 15 exploration / drilling
- 0 environment reports
- 31% of reports used JORC Code
- 69% of reports used NI43-101
Location of projects:
- 15 in North America
- 7 in Oceania
- 0 in Africa
- 0 in Europe
- 1 in Asia
- 3 in South America
- 22 Gold
- 6 Copper
- 4 Silver
- 4 Zinc
- 3 Lead
- 1 each for Potash, Nickel, Lithium, Molybdenum, Uranium and Cobalt
Globally, the Consulting Groups of choice since October 2014:
- Optiro remains in the top 10 Consulting Groups for Resource Estimation reports and in the top 2 for Maiden Reports.
Top 3 drill intersections of the week:
- Torex Gold Resources Inc – Morelos – Mining – Mexico
- Osisko Mining Inc – Windfall Lake – Resource definition – Canada
- Almadex Minerals Ltd – El Cobre – Exploration – Mexico
Here is a link to the full report.
If you enjoy reading these weekly updates, you can either sign up to receive our news or you can Follow us on LinkedIn.
We provide a lot of great technical content for free!
Subscribe here for our podcasts, technical articles and news