Summary of RSC Resource Reporting Intelligence report for 9-15 January 2017
Here is a summary of the RSC Resource Reporting Intelligence report for 9-15 January.
- 79 new technical reports
- 10 mineral resources
- 3 maiden resources
- 61 exploration / drilling
- 4 environmental reports
- 29% used JORC Code
- 67% used NI43-101
- 47 in North America
- 22 in Oceania
- 4 in Africa
- 4 in Europe
- 10 in Asia
- 10 in South America
- 73 Gold
- 24 Silver
- 20 Copper
- 12 Zinc
- 10 Lead
- 8 Diamonds
- 3 each for Cobalt and Lithium
- 2 Uranium
Resource Estimation Report Authors since October 2014:
- Globally, Optiro remains in the top 10 as the consultancy group of choice for resource estimation reports and in the top 2 for maiden resource estimation reports.
Reserve Estimation report authors since October 2014:
- Globally, Optiro is in the top 15 as the consultancy group of choice for reserve estimation reports.
Top 3 most significant drill intersections of the week:
- Arizona Mining – Taylor Deposit Hermosa – Resource Definition – Ag-Pb-Zn-Cu – USA
- Osisko Mining – Windfall Lake – Resource Definition – Gold – Canada
- Integra Gold Corp – Lamaque – Resource Definition – Gold – Canada
Here is the full RSC Resource Reporting Intelligence report for 9-15 January 2017.
Share the Post:
We provide a lot of great technical content for free!
Subscribe here for our podcasts, technical articles and news