Summary of RSC resource reporting intelligence for 18-24 June 2018
Optiro summary of RSC Resource Reporting Intelligence for 18-24 June 2018.
88 new technical reports published:
- 16 were Resource Estimation
- 3 Maiden Resources
- 63 Exploration / Drilling – drilling announcements reached an 8-week high
- 49% reports used JORC Code
- 48% used NI43-101
- 4 filed NI43-101 technical reports
- 1 amended report and 1 clarified report
- White Rock Minerals Ltd – Market Announcement for Red Mountain. No share price change between close of trade prior to announcement and open of trade after the announcement.
- McLaren Resources Inc – Market Announcement for TimGinn. 28.6% share price drop between close of trade prior to announcement and open of trade after the announcement.
- 28 in North America
- 28 in Oceania
- 9 in Africa
- 14 in South America
- 4 in Europe
- 7 in Asia
- 0 Seabed Resources
The Project Commodities:
- 58 Gold
- 21 Silver
- 2 Platinum
- 2 Palladium
- 2 PGM
- 27 Copper
- 14 Zinc
- 13 Lead
- 8 Nickel
- 8 Lithium
- 12 Cobalt
- 4 Molybdenum
- 3 each for Iron and Tin
- 2 each for Titanium and Aluminium
- 1 each for Tantalum and Vanadium
- 3 Graphite
- 1 Potash
- 2 each for Scandium and Magnesium
- 1 each for Magnesium, Antimony, Bismuth and Chromium
Global number of Resource Estimations by Report Author since October 2014:
- Optiro ranks 5th out of the top 24 global consultancy groups, having authored 45 Resource Estimation reports since October 2014.
- Thirteen of the reports were for Maiden Resources.
Global number of Reserve Estimations by Report Author since October 2014:
- Optiro ranks 12th out of the top 24 global consultancy groups, having authored 10 Reserve Estimation reports since October 2014. 1 of these was a Maiden Reserve Estimation.
Most significant drill intersections of the week:
Most significant drill intersections in June 2018 to date:
Most significant drill intersections in 2018 to date on ASX:
Most significant drill intersections in 2018 to date on TSX:
Here is a LINK to the free RSC Resource Reporting Intelligence web page.
Share the Post:
We provide a lot of great technical content for free!
Subscribe here for our podcasts, technical articles and news