Summary of the resource reporting intelligence for 25 June to 1 July 2018
Here is Optiro’s summary of the RSC Resource Reporting Intelligence for 25 June to 1 July 2018.
101 new technical reports published
- 16 were Resource Estimation
- 1 Maiden Resources
- 69 Exploration / Drilling – drilling updates increased – announced drilling on a 20 week low
- 2 Scoping Studies
- 4 PEA
- 3 Pre-feasibility studies
- 5 Feasibility studies
- 2 Supporting Acquisition
- 47% reports used JORC Code
- 51% used NI43-101
- 8 NI43-101 technical reports filed
- 3 amended report and 0 clarified report
- Hastings Technology Metals Ltd – Resource Estimation for Yangibana. Share price rose 2.6%
- Euro Manganses Inc – Resource estimation for Chvaletice.
- Equinox Gold Corp – PEA for La Verde. Share price rose 1.0%.
Share price between close of trade prior to announcement and open of trade the day after announcement.
- 31 in North America
- 41 in Oceania
- 12 in Africa
- 11 in South America
- 7 in Europe
- 2 in Asia
- 0 Seabed Resources
The Project Commodities:
- 69 Gold
- 25 Silver
- 1 Platinum
- 23 Copper
- 10 Zinc
- 10 Lead
- 5 Nickel
- 7 Lithium
- 6 Cobalt
- 4 Rare Earth
- 3 each for Molybdenum, Tin and Vanadium
- 2 Iron
- 1 Titanium
- 3 each for Ilmenite, Rutile and Zircon
- 2 Graphite
- 1 each for Diamonds and Potash
- 1 each for Magnesium, Antimony, Arsenic, Boron, Indium, Lime, Manganese and Coal
Global number of Resource Estimations by Report Author since October 2014:
- Optiro ranks 5th out of the top 24 global consultancy groups, having authored 45 Resource Estimation reports since October 2014.
- Thirteen of the reports were for Maiden Resources.
Global number of Reserve Estimations by Report Author since October 2014:
- Optiro ranks 12th out of the top 24 global consultancy groups, having authored 10 Reserve Estimation reports since October 2014. 1 of these was a Maiden Reserve Estimation.
Most significant drill intersections of the week:
Most significant drill intersections in June 2018 to date:
Most significant drill intersections in 2018 to date on ASX:
Most significant drill intersections in 2018 to date on TSX:
Here is a LINK to the free RSC Resource Reporting Intelligence web page.
Share the Post:
We provide a lot of great technical content for free!
Subscribe here for our podcasts, technical articles and news