Summary of Global Resource Reports for 1 to 6 January 2019
Here is Optiro’s summary of the global RSC Mineral Intelligence for 1 to 6 January 2019.
A predictably slow start to the year with only 14 new technical reports published:
- 1 Resource Estimation
- 0 Maiden Resources
- 9 Exploration / Drilling updates
- 4 Announced drilling
- 0 Feasibility Studies
- 0 Preliminary Economic Assessments (PEA)
- 0 Scoping Studies
- 2 Supporting Acquisition
- 3 Filed NI43-101 technical reports
- 21% reports used JORC Code
- 79% reports used NI43-101
- 3 Amended reports and 0 Clarified report
- Timberline Resources Corp. – Supporting Acquisition for Elder Creek. 12.5% increase in share price*
- Timberline Resources Corp. – Supporting Acquisition for Palute. 12.5% increase in share price*
- PepinNini Lithium Ltd. – Resource Estimation for Pular. No change in share price.
*between close of trade the day prior to the announcement and the opening of trade following the announcement
- 8 in North America
- 2 in Oceania
- 3 in Africa
- 1 in South America
- 0 in Europe
- 0 in Asia
The Project Commodities:
- 9 Gold
- 8 Silver
- 6 Copper
- 3 Zinc
- 1 Lead
- 1 Potash
- 1 Lithium
- 1 Molybdenum
Global number of Resource Estimations by Report Author since October 2014:
- Optiro ranks 4th out of the top 25 global consultancy groups, having authored 54 Resource Estimation reports since October 2014.
- 15 of the reports were for Maiden Resources.
Global number of Reserve Estimations by Report Author since October 2014:
- Optiro ranks 12th out of the top 25 global consultancy groups, having authored 12 Reserve Estimation reports since October 2014.
- 1 of the reports was a Maiden Reserve Estimation.
Most significant drill intersections of the week*:
Most significant drill intersections on both ASX and TSX in January 2019*:
Here is a LINK to the free RSC Resource Reporting Intelligence web page.
**between close of trade the day prior to the announcement and the opening of trade following the announcement
Disclaimer and Compliance Warning:
This summary is not a Public Report as defined by Clause 6 of JORC Code 2012. The information in this summary must not be used by any of the above-mentioned companies for any public reporting, company presentations, websites or social media uses. This information should not be used as advice for investors.
We provide a lot of great technical content for free!
Subscribe here for our podcasts, technical articles and news