Summary of global resource reports for 6-12 August 2018
Optiro summary of RSC Mineral Intelligence for 06-12 August 2018.
93 new technical reports published – trend similar to previous years
- 13 were Resource Estimation
- 2 Maiden Resources
- 67 Exploration / Drilling updates
- 2 Pre-feasibility studies
- 2 Feasibility studies
- 2 Environmental reports
- 1 PEA
- 5 Supporting acquisition
- 46% reports used JORC Code
- 52% used NI43-101
- 6 NI43-101 technical reports filed
- 0 amended report and 1 clarified report:
- Alchemy Resources Ltd – Resource Estimation for Hermes project. Share price changed by -5.9%
Share price change is between close of trade the day before the announcement and open of trade the day following the announcement.
- 38 in North America
- 41 in Oceania
- 11 in Africa
- 9 in South America
- 2 in Europe
- 3 in Asia
- 0 Seabed Resources
The Project Commodities:
- 63 Gold
- 28 Silver
- 1 Palladium
- 1 Platinum
- 21 Copper
- 16 Zinc
- 9 Lead
- 8 Nickel
- 9 Cobalt
- 3 Molybdenum
- 2 each for Lithium, Rare Earth and Uranium
- 1 Tantalum
- 11 Coal
- 2 each for Scandium and Silica
- 1 each for Boron and Gypsum
Global number of Resource Estimations by Report Author since October 2014:
- Optiro ranks 5th out of the top 24 global consultancy groups, having authored 47 Resource Estimation reports since October 2014.
- 14 of the reports were for Maiden Resources.
Global number of Reserve Estimations by Report Author since October 2014:
- Optiro ranks 13th out of the top 24 global consultancy groups, having authored 10 Reserve Estimation reports since October 2014. 1 of these a Maiden Reserve Estimation.
Most significant drill intersections of the week:
Most significant drill intersections in August 2018 to date:
Most significant drill intersections in 2018 to date on ASX:
Most significant drill intersections in 2018 to date on TSX:
Here is a LINK to the free RSC Resource Reporting Intelligence web page.
Disclaimer and Compliance Warning:
This summary is not a Public Report as defined by Clause 6 of JORC Code 2012. The information in this summary must not be used by any of the above-mentioned companies for any public reporting, company presentations, websites or social media uses. This information should not be used as advice for investors.
We provide a lot of great technical content for free!
Subscribe here for our podcasts, technical articles and news