Optiro summary of RSC Mineral Intelligence for 23-29 July 2018.
80 new technical reports published
- 13 were Resource Estimation
- 4 Maiden Resources
- 60 Exploration / Drilling updates – announced drilling increasing over past 4 weeks
- 1 Scoping Studies
- 1 Pre-feasibility studies
- 1 Feasibility studies
- 4 Supporting acquisition
- 51% reports used JORC Code
- 49% used NI43-101
- 3 NI43-101 technical reports filed
- 2 amended report and 0 clarified report:
- Riversgold Ltd – exploration/drilling update for Cutler project. Share price dropped by 3.6%
- Genius Properties Ltd – supporting acquisition for Excelsior project.
Share price change is between close of trade the day before the announcement and open of trade the day following the announcement.
- 33 in North America
- 33 in Oceania
- 6 in Africa
- 10 in South America
- 1 in Europe
- 4 in Asia
- 0 Seabed Resources
The Project Commodities:
- 56 Gold
- 25 Silver
- 2 Palladium
- 1 PGM
- 1 Platinum
- 22 Copper
- 15 Zinc
- 13 Lead
- 10 Nickel
- 8 Lithium
- 13 Cobalt
- 1 each for Iron, Tantalum, Uranium and Vanadium
- 1 each for Coal, Rubidium, Scandium, Silica and Tellurium
Global number of Resource Estimations by Report Author since October 2014:
- Optiro ranks 5th out of the top 24 global consultancy groups, having authored 46 Resource Estimation reports since October 2014.
- Thirteen of the reports were for Maiden Resources.
Global number of Reserve Estimations by Report Author since October 2014:
- Optiro ranks 10th out of the top 24 global consultancy groups, having authored 10 Reserve Estimation reports since October 2014. 1 of these a Maiden Reserve Estimation.
Most significant drill intersections of the week:
Most significant drill intersections in July 2018 to date:
Most significant drill intersections in 2018 to date on ASX:
Most significant drill intersections in 2018 to date on TSX:
Here is a LINK to the free RSC Resource Reporting Intelligence web page.
Disclaimer and Compliance Warning:
This summary is not a Public Report as defined by Clause 6 of JORC Code 2012. The information in this summary must not be used by any of the above-mentioned companies for any public reporting, company presentations, websites or social media uses. This information should not be used as advice for investors.