Summary of Global Resource Reporting Intelligence for the week of 3 to 9 December 2018
Optiro summary of RSC Mineral Intelligence for 3 to 9 December 2018.
99 new technical reports published
- 19 were Resource Estimation
- 3 Maiden Resources
- 67 Exploration / Drilling updates
- 45 Announced drilling
- 3 Feasibility Studies
- 4 Preliminary Economic Assessments (PEA)
- 1 Scoping Studies
- 2 Supporting Acquisition
- 44% reports used JORC Code
- 2 Amended reports and 1 Clarified report
- Base Resources Ltd – Resource Estimation report for Kwale project. Share price increased by 2.1%*
- Nova Minerals Ltd – Resource Estimation report for Estelle project. Share price dropped by 4.2%*
- Great Atlantic Resources Corp. – Resource Estimation report for Golden Promise project. Share price dropped by 30%*
*between close of trade the day prior to the announcement and the opening of trade following the announcement
- 48 in North America
- 34 in Oceania
- 10 in Africa
- 9 in South America
- 2 in Europe
- 2 in Asia
The Project Commodities:
- 75 Gold
- 25 Silver
- 2 Palladium
- 1 Platinum
- 24 Copper
- 15 Zinc
- 9 Lead
- 3 Nickel
- 5 Graphite
- 3 rare Earth
- 1 each for Ilminite, Rutile, Zircon, Boron and Magnesium
- 6 Lithium
- 4 Cobalt
- 2 each for Iron, Molybdenum and Tantalum
- 1 each for Tin and Uranium
- 2 Coal
Global number of Resource Estimations by Report Author since October 2014:
- Optiro ranks 4th out of the top 24 global consultancy groups, having authored 52 Resource Estimation reports since October 2014. Small team big results!
- 15 of the reports were for Maiden Resources.
Global number of Reserve Estimations by Report Author since October 2014:
- Optiro ranks 12th out of the top 24 global consultancy groups, having authored 11 Reserve Estimation reports since October 2014.
- 1 of the reports was a Maiden Reserve Estimation.
Most significant drill intersections of the week:
Most significant drill intersections in December 2018:
Most significant drill intersections in 2018 to date on ASX:
Most significant drill intersections in 2018 to date on TSX:
Here is a LINK to the free RSC Resource Reporting Intelligence web page.
Disclaimer and Compliance Warning:
This summary is not a Public Report as defined by Clause 6 of JORC Code 2012. The information in this summary must not be used by any of the above-mentioned companies for any public reporting, company presentations, websites or social media uses. This information should not be used as advice for investors.
We provide a lot of great technical content for free!
Subscribe here for our podcasts, technical articles and news