Summary of global resource reporting intel for the week of the 10-16 Dec 2018
Optiro summary of RSC Mineral Intelligence for 10-16 December 2018.
98 new technical reports published
- 15 were Resource Estimation
- 2 Maiden Resources
- 73 Exploration / Drilling updates
- 40 Announced drilling
- 4 Feasibility Studies
- 2 Preliminary Economic Assessments (PEA)
- 2 Scoping Studies
- 2 Supporting Acquisition
- 51% reports used JORC Code
- 47% reports used NI43-101
- 5 Amended reports and 1 Clarified report
- Galaxy Resources Ltd – Exploration/Drilling Update for Mt Cattlin. Share price increased by 5.8%*
- Mount Burgess Mining NL – Exploration/Drilling Update for Kihabe-Nxuu. Share price unchanged*
- Desert Lion Energy Ltd – PEA for Rubicon Lithium. Share price unchanged*
- New Age Metals Inc. – Supporting Acquisition for Genesis. Share price unchanged*
- Azumah Resources Ltd – Exploration/Drilling Update. Share price increase by 13.6%*
- Euro Manganese Inc. – Resource Estimation for Chvaletice. Share price decreased by 17.4%*
*between close of trade the day prior to the announcement and the opening of trade following the announcement
- 36 in North America
- 34 in Oceania
- 15 in Africa
- 5 in South America
- 6 in Europe
- 4 in Asia
The Project Commodities:
- 66 Gold
- 31 Silver
- 2 Palladium
- 3 Platinum
- 1 PGM
- 28 Copper
- 16 Zinc
- 12 Lead
- 8 Nickel
- 4 Graphite
- 2 Manganese
- 1 each for Phosphate and Silica
- 3 Lithium
- 12 Cobalt
- 2 each for Iron and Tungsten
- 1 each for Aluminium, Tantalum and Titanium
- 2 Scandium
- 1 each for Coal and Tellurium
Global number of Resource Estimations by Report Author since October 2014:
- Optiro ranks 4th out of the top 24 global consultancy groups, having authored 52 Resource Estimation reports since October 2014. Small team big results!
- 15 of the reports were for Maiden Resources.
Global number of Reserve Estimations by Report Author since October 2014:
- Optiro ranks 12th out of the top 24 global consultancy groups, having authored 11 Reserve Estimation reports since October 2014.
- 1 of the reports was a Maiden Reserve Estimation.
Most significant drill intersections of the week:
Most significant drill intersections in December 2018:
Most significant drill intersections in 2018 to date on ASX:
Most significant drill intersections in 2018 to date on TSX:
Here is a LINK to the free RSC Resource Reporting Intelligence web page.
Disclaimer and Compliance Warning:
This summary is not a Public Report as defined by Clause 6 of JORC Code 2012. The information in this summary must not be used by any of the above-mentioned companies for any public reporting, company presentations, websites or social media uses. This information should not be used as advice for investors.
We provide a lot of great technical content for free!
Subscribe here for our podcasts, technical articles and news