Optiro Summary of RSC Resource Reporting Intelligence for 8-14 May 2017
Here is Optiro’s Summary of the RSC Resource Reporting Intelligence for 8-14 May 2017.
76 new technical reports were published – this is down by 12 from last week:
- 12 were Mineral Resources
- 1 Maiden Resource
- 55 Exploration / Drilling – down by 7 from last week
- 1 Environmental report
- 5 previously announced NI 43-101 technical reports were filed with SEDAR. 1 was a resource estimation, 2 were PEAs, 1 a FS and 1 supporting an acquisition
- The corrected announcement this week was from Tasca Resources for their Bleiberg project – supporting acquisition.
The Project Locations:
- 29 in North America
- 26 in Oceania
- 8 in Africa
- 6 in Europe
- 3 in Asia
- 5 in South America
The Project Commodities:
- 52 Gold this is down by 21 from last week
- 20 Copper
- 15 each for both Silver (down by 10) and Zinc
- 12 Lead
- 4 each for Cobalt, Iron and Lithium
- 3 Tin
- 2 for Graphite
- 1 each for Bismuth, Coal, Phosphate and Zircon
Global number of Resource Estimations by Report Author since October 2014:
- Optiro ranks 5th out of the 24 global consultancy groups, having authored 32 Resource Estimation reports since October 2014.
Global number of Reserve Estimations by Report Author since October 2014:
- Optiro ranks 14th out of the 24 global consultancy group, having authored 6 Reserve Estimation reports since October 2014.
Top 3 most significant drill intersections of the week:
- Osisko Mining Inc. – resource definition – Windfall Lake in Canada: 3.7m @ 421g/t Au from 292m
- Mariana Resources Ltd – resource definition – Hot Maden in Turkey: 75m @ 17.2g/t Au, 1.89% Cu from 212m
- Energy Fuels Inc – resource definition – Canyon Mine in Arizona USA; 36.58m @ 0.81% U308, 11.95% Cu from 4.88m
Top 3 most significant drill intersections in May to date were also the top 3 most significant for the week:
- Kirkland Lake Gold Ltd – mining – Fosterville in Australia: 16m @ 404g/t Au from 113.2m
- Osisko Mining Inc. – resource definition – Windfall Lake in Canada: 2.5m @ 936g/t Au from 616.5m
- Silver Standrad Resources Inc – mining – Seabee Gold Operation in Canada: 1.6m @ 1004.74g/t Au from 235.2m
The top 3 most significant drill intersections in 2017 to date:
- Kirkland Lake Gold Ltd, mining Fosterville in Australia 17 Jan 2017: 15.5m @ 1429g/t Ay from 345.55mm
- Cordoba Minerals Corp., resource definition San Matias in Colombia 23 Jan 2017; 00m @ 800.90g/t Au, 88.63g/t Ag, 3.65% Cu, 8.60% Zn from 112m
- Nevsun Resources Ltd., resource definition Timok in Serbia 27 Feb 2017: 256.3m @ 6.0% Cu, 3.79g/t Au from 438.8m
Here is the full RSC Resource Reporting Intelligence for 8-14 May 2017.
Share the Post:
We provide a lot of great technical content for free!
Subscribe here for our podcasts, technical articles and news