Summary of RSC Resource Reporting Intelligence for 16-22 January 2017
Here is the Optiro summary of the RSC Resource Reporting Intelligence for week 16 – 22 January.
109 new technical reports were published:
- 11 mineral resources
- 1 maiden resource
- 89 exploration / drilling (28 more than last week and highest in a week since Oct 2014)
- 0 environmental reports
- 44% used JORC Code
- 52% used NI43-101 Code
This is the highest number of published reports in a week since October 2014.
Geographic locations of the projects:
- 44 in North America
- 32 in Oceania
- 13 in Africa
- 12 in Europe
- 7 in Asia
- 9 in South America
Commodities of the projects:
- 88 Gold (up by 15 from last week)
- 25 Copper (up by 5 from last week)
- 24 Silver
- 14 Zinc
- 11 Lead
- 5 each for Graphite and Lithium
- 4 for Coal
- 3 each for Bismuth, Tungsten and Tin
- 2 Arsenic
- 1 Antimony
Resource estimation report authors:
- Globally, Optiro remains in the top 10 most popular consultancies since October 2014.
Reserve estimation report authors:
- Globally, Optiro remains in the top 15 most popular consultancies since October 2014.
The 3 most significant drill intersections of the week:
- Kirkland Lake Gold – Fosterville – Mining – Australia – 15.15m @ 1429g/t AU from 345.55m
- Contango ORE – Tetlin – Resource Definition – Alaska – 22.74m @ 26.61g/t Au from 14.31
- Arizona Mining – Hermosa – Resource Definition – Arizona – 67.6m @ 42.6g/t Ag. 5.88%Zn, 4.86%Pb, 0.04% CU from 762m
Here is the full RSC Resource Reporting Intelligence for the week of the 16-22 January 2017.
Share the Post:
We provide a lot of great technical content for free!
Subscribe here for our podcasts, technical articles and news