Summary of the RSC global resource reporting intelligence for 21 to 27 May 2018
Optiro summary of RSC Resource Reporting Intelligence for 21 to 27 May 2018.
68 new technical reports published – down by 3 from last week.
- 11 were Resource Estimation – down by 1
- 0 Maiden Resources
- 51 Exploration / Drilling – down by 1
- 47% reports used JORC Code
- 7 filed NI43-101 technical reports
- 2 amended report and 0 clarified report:
- Tacora Resources Inc a Feasibility Study for their Scully Mine.
- Cascadero Copper Corp an Exploration/Drilling update for their Sarita Este project. No change to share price.
Share price change is between close of trade on day prior to announcement and open of trade the day after announcement.
- 26 in North America – down by 4 from last week
- 15 in Oceania – down by 14
- 8 in Africa – up by 3
- 16 in South America – up by 10
- 4 in Europe – up by 2
- 1 in Asia – down by 1
- 0 Seabed Resources
The Project Commodities:
- 41 Gold
- 17 Silver
- 21 Copper
- 12 Zinc
- 6 Lead
- 3 Nickel
- 5 Cobalt
- 9 Lithium
- 2 Iron
- 1 each for Tin; Molybdenum; Tantalum; Tungsten; Uranium; Vanadium
- 1 Graphite
- 1 Diamonds
- 1 Potash
- 1 each for Indium and Manganese
Global number of Resource Estimations by Report Author since October 2014:
- Optiro ranks 5th out of the top 24 global consultancy groups, having authored 44 Resource Estimation reports since October 2014.
- Thirteen of these reports were for Maiden Resources.
Global number of Reserve Estimations by Report Author since October 2014:
- Optiro ranks 13th out of the top 24 global consultancy groups, having authored 10 Reserve Estimation reports since October 2014. 1 of these was a Maiden Reserve Estimation.
Most significant drill intersections of the week:
Most significant drill intersections in May 2018 to date:
Most significant drill intersections in 2018 to date on ASX:
Most significant drill intersections in 2018 to date on TSX/TSX-V:
Here is a LINK to the free RSC Resource Reporting Intelligence web page.
We provide a lot of great technical content for free!
Subscribe here for our podcasts, technical articles and news