Summary of the Resource Reporting Intel for the week of the 12 to 18 November 2018
Optiro summary of RSC Mineral Intelligence for 12-18 November 2018.
96 new technical reports published
- 14 were Resource Estimation
- 1 Maiden Resources
- 75 Exploration / Drilling updates
- 35 Announced drilling – announced drilling down by 17 this week
- 2 Feasibility Studies
- 1 Supporting acquisition
- 36% reports used JORC Code
- 59% used NI43-101
- 3 PEA
- 8 NI43-101 technical reports filed
- 0 Environmental report
- No amended reports
- 42 in North America
- 28 in Oceania
- 11 in Africa
- 10 in South America
- 6 in Europe
- 2 in Asia
- 0 Seabed Resources
The Project Commodities:
- 65 Gold
- 31 Silver
- 1 Palladium
- 1 Platinum
- 1 PGM
- 28 Copper
- 19 Zinc
- 11 Lead
- 3 Nickel
- 3 Zircon
- 2 Rutile
- 1 each for Graphite, Ilmenite and Potash
- 5 Cobalt
- 9 Lithium
- 2 each for Molybdenum, Tantalum and Iron
- 1 each for Tin, Titanium and Uranium
- 1 each for Antimony, Germanium, Silica, Coal and Bismuth
Global number of Resource Estimations by Report Author since October 2014:
- Optiro ranks 4th out of the top 24 global consultancy groups, having authored 52 Resource Estimation reports since October 2014. Small team big results!
- 15 of the reports were for Maiden Resources.
Global number of Reserve Estimations by Report Author since October 2014:
- Optiro ranks 13th out of the top 24 global consultancy groups, having authored 11 Reserve Estimation reports since October 2014.
- 1 of the reports was a Maiden Reserve Estimation.
Most significant drill intersections of the week:
Most significant drill intersections in November 2018 to date:
Most significant drill intersections in 2018 to date on ASX:
Most significant drill intersections in 2018 to date on TSX:
Here is a LINK to the free RSC Resource Reporting Intelligence web page.
Disclaimer and Compliance Warning:
This summary is not a Public Report as defined by Clause 6 of JORC Code 2012. The information in this summary must not be used by any of the above-mentioned companies for any public reporting, company presentations, websites or social media uses. This information should not be used as advice for investors.
We provide a lot of great technical content for free!
Subscribe here for our podcasts, technical articles and news