Summary of global resource reporting for 12-18 March 2018
Optiro summary of RSC Resource Reporting Intelligence for 12-18 March 2018.
54 new technical reports published – down by 16 from last week. Number of resource and drilling updates continue to decrease, while announced drilling continues to increase.
- 10 were Resource Estimation – down by 8 from last week.
- 2 Maiden Resources – both in Australia.
- Galena Mining Abra project: Lead and Silver.
- Intermin Resources Anthill project. Gold.
- 38 Exploration / Drilling – down by 6 from last week. Drilling updates decreased. Announced drilling increased reaching a 54-week high.
- 52% reported using JORC Code
- 46% reported using NI43-101
- 2 amended report and 0 clarified report:
- Copperbank Resources Corp – Resource Estimation for Pyramid project. Share price increased by 7.4%
- Maya Gold & Silver Inc – PEA for Zgounder. Share price dropped by 5.2%
Share price change is between close of trade on day prior to announcement and open of trade the day after announcement.
- 24 in North America – down by 5 from last week
- 19 in Oceania
- 9 in Africa – up by 1
- 1 in South America – down by 7
- 0 in Europe – down by 1
- 1 in Asia – down by 20
- 0 Seabed Resources
The Project Commodities:
13 Precious Metals
- 25 Gold – down by 42
- 14 Silver – down by 10
- 1 PGM – down by 1
37 Base Metals
- 12 Copper – down by 9
- 10 Zinc – down by 1
- 10 Lead – up by 3
- 5 Nickel – up by 1
23 other Metals
- 7 Cobalt – up by 1
- 6 Lithium – up by 1
- 3 Vanadium
- 2 each for Iron and Uranium
- 1 each for Titanium, Tantalum and Molybdenum
3 Industrial Minerals
- 3 Graphite
- 2 each for Ilmenite, Rutile and Zircon
- 1 Lime
Global number of Resource Estimations by Report Author since October 2014:
- Optiro ranks 4th out of the top 24 global consultancy groups, having authored 41 Resource Estimation reports since October 2014. 12 of these reports were for Maiden Resources.
Global number of Reserve Estimations by Report Author since October 2014:
- Optiro ranks 12th out of the top 24 global consultancy groups, having authored 9 Reserve Estimation reports since October 2014. 1 of these was a Maiden Reserve Estimation.
Most significant drill intersections of the week:
Most significant drill intersections in March 2018 to date:
Most significant drill intersections in 2018 to date on ASX:
Most significant drill intersections in 2018 to date on TSX/TSX-V:
Here is a LINK to the free RSC Resource Reporting Intelligence web page.
We provide a lot of great technical content for free!
Subscribe here for our podcasts, technical articles and news