Optiro’s weekly summary of the RSC Resource Reporting Intelligence
Optiro’s weekly summary of the RSC Resource Reporting Intelligence for 6-12 Feb 2017.
Technical reports published:
- 80 new technical reports
- 10 mineral resources
- 2 maiden resources
- 62 exploration / drilling reports
- 1 environmental report
- All report numbers are down from last week.
The project locations:
- 35 in North America
- 26 in Oceania
- 9 in Africa
- 5 in Europe
- 2 in Asia
- 4 in South America
The commodities for the projects were:
- 59 were gold
- 24 silver
- 15 copper
- 10 zinc
- 7 lead
- 5 lithium
- 4 nickel
- 3 each for tin and graphite
- 2 each for potash and tungsten
- 1 each for coal and arsenic
Resource estimation report authors since October 2014:
- Globally, Optiro is in the top 10 most sought after consultancies for both resource estimation reports and maiden resource reports.
Reserve estimation report authors since October 2014:
- Globally, Optiro is in the top 15 consultancies for reserve estimation reports.
Top 3 significant drill intersections of the week:
- Klondike Mines Ltd – Fire Creek in the USA – mining – Au-Ag, 52m @ 3322.79g/t Au, 1775.14g/t Ag from 197.4m
- Hunt Mining Corp. – Martha in Argentina – exploration – Au-Ag, 4m @ 28.6g/t Au, 15471g/t Ag
- Wesdome Gold Mines Ltd – Kiena in Canada – mining – 14m @ 43.05g/t Au from 504.00m
Top 3 significant drill intersections for 2017:
- Kirkland Lake Gold Ltd – Fosterville in Australia – mining – 15.15m @ 1429g/t Au from 345.55m
- Cordoba Minerals Corp – San Matias in Colombia – resource definition Au-Ag-Cu-Zn, 5.00m @ 800.90g/t Au, 88.63g/t Ag, 3.65% Cu, 8.60% Zn from 112m
- Paramount Gold Nervada Corp – Grassy Mountain in USA – resource definition – Au-Ag, 43.0m @ 47.51g/t Au, 12.68g/t Ag from 166.12m
Here is the full RSC Resource Reporting Intelligence report.
Share the Post:
We provide a lot of great technical content for free!
Subscribe here for our podcasts, technical articles and news