Optiro’s summary of the RSC Mineral Resource Reporting Intelligence for 20-26 Feb 2017
RSC offer a free weekly intelligence report on the global reporting of mineral resources. This is Optiro’s summary of the report:
86 new technical reports were published:
- 30 Mineral resources
- 2 Maiden resources
- 46 Exploration / Drilling
- 2 Environmental
- 2 were amendments – these were from: Puma Exploration for the Murray Brook property; Lithium X Energy for their Sal de los Angeles property.
The project locations:
- 63 North America
- 30 Oceania
- 19 Africa
- 9 Europe
- 6 Asia
- 9 South America
The project commodities:
- 95 Gold
- 35 Silver (down 7 from last week)
- 17 Zinc
- 15 each for Lead and Copper (Copper down 14 from last week)
- 9 Lithium
- 6 Zircon (6 more than last week!)
- 5 Molybdenum
- 3 each for Antimony and Cobalt
- 2 Tin
Globally, the most popular resource and reserve estimation report authors since October 2014:
- Globally, Optiro is in the top 8 consultancies for resource estimation reports and globally the most popular consultancy for Maiden Resource reports.
- Globally, Optiro is in the top 15 consultancies for reserve estimation reports.
The top 3 drill intersections for the week:
- Timmins Gold Corp: Ana Paulo in Mexico, resource definition; 151.07m @ 8.98g/t Au and 6.52g/t Ag from 105.00mm
- Integra Gold Corp: Lamarque in Canada, resource definition; 14.75m @ 71.61g/t Au from 140.2m
- Primero Mining Corp: San Dimas in Mexico, mining; 8.1m @ 56.9g/t Au and 3367g/t Ag from 321.7m
Top 3 most significant drill intersections of 2017:
- Kirkland Lake Gold in USA – Fosterville project – Au
- Cordoba Minerals Corp in Colombia – San Matias project – Au, Ag, Cu, Zn
- UEX Corp in Canada – Christie Lake project – U308
Here is the full RSC Resource Reporting Intelligence report.
Share the Post:
We provide a lot of great technical content for free!
Subscribe here for our podcasts, technical articles and news