We are pleased to announce the new release of Snowden’s Supervisor v8.14.
What’s New in this Version?
New feature – Multivariate Conditional Simulation
- The multivariate conditional simulation component allows users to perform conditional sequential gaussian simulation over multiple variables while maintaining complex compositional correlations.
- A feature rich workflow allows for multiple compositional and gaussian transformation techniques with automated data handling and validation plot generation to ensure robust results for all data types.
- Multiple GCoS Grade Tonnage Curves can be displayed at once on the Predicted Grade Tonnage Curve component.
- The theoretical grade tonnage curve can now be displayed on the Conditional Simulation Grade Tonnage Curve component.
- The Conditional Simulation QQ plot can now be filtered by domain.
- Updated help documentation for several components.
User interface improvements
- Global Topcut Analysis
- Contact Analysis
- Model Validation stats table
Various bug fixes
Want to learn more about Supervisor v8.14 and have the opportunity to ask questions? Register for our webinar here: Register here