Optiro summary of RSC Mineral Intelligence for 8 to 14 October 2018.
98 new technical reports published – resource reports are up this week
- 17 were Resource Estimation
- 2 Maiden Resources
- 74 Exploration / Drilling updates – drilling update numbers are up again
- 37 Announced drilling – they dropped this week
- 2 Feasibility Studies
- 1 Optimisation Study
- 1 Supporting acquisition
- 55% reports used JORC Code
- 42% used NI43-101
- 3% no Code referenced
- 3 NI43-101 technical reports filed
- 1 Environmental report
- 1 amended report and 0 clarified report:
- 32 in North America
- 46 in Oceania – up by 13 from last week
- 12 in Africa
- 10 in South America
- 5 in Europe
- 1 in Asia
- 0 Seabed Resources
The Project Commodities:
- 60 Gold
- 27 Silver
- 3 each for Palladium and Platinum
- 33 Copper
- 16 Zinc
- 11 Lead
- 10 Nickel
- 3 Zircon
- 2 each for Rutile and Ilmenite
- 1 each for Phosphate and Potash
- 12 Cobalt
- 9 Lithium
- 6 Iron
- 4 each for Uranium and Vanadium
- 2 each for Aluminium, Tantalum and Tin
- 1 each for Titanium and Tungsten
- 4 Silica
- 1 each for Chromium, Antimony and Scandium
Global number of Resource Estimations by Report Author since October 2014:
- Optiro ranks 4th out of the top 24 global consultancy groups, having authored 52 Resource Estimation reports since October 2014.
- 15 of the reports were for Maiden Resources.
Global number of Reserve Estimations by Report Author since October 2014:
- Optiro ranks 13th out of the top 24 global consultancy groups, having authored 11 Reserve Estimation reports since October 2014.
- 1 of the reports was a Maiden Reserve Estimation.
Most significant drill intersections of the week:
Most significant drill intersections in October 2018 to date:
Most significant drill intersections in 2018 to date on ASX:
Most significant drill intersections in 2018 to date on TSX:
Here is a LINK to the free RSC Resource Reporting Intelligence web page.
Disclaimer and Compliance Warning:
This summary is not a Public Report as defined by Clause 6 of JORC Code 2012. The information in this summary must not be used by any of the above-mentioned companies for any public reporting, company presentations, websites or social media uses. This information should not be used as advice for investors.