Productivity and Business Improvement – Online course
On-demand course as Inhouse training for mining companies.
Presenter and Course Developer: Matt Mullins – Executive Consultant
This 1-day Online course will be presented as 2 x 3-hour training sessions over 2-consecutive days.
Course starting time each day is 08:00 am GMT.
Rethink revenue enhancement.
This Productivity and Business Improvement course focusses on increasing free cash flow through:
- Revenue enhancement
- Right sizing of resources
This course covers three phases of a project.
The Diagnostic Phase of the project focuses on:
- Establishing the baseline, improvement timescale, key metrics, and size of the prize. The role of the centre versus that of the operations, and the communications and change management programmes necessary to achieve success at=re established.
The Design Phase of the project focuses on:
- Establishing ‘The Perfect Day’ for key aspects of the operation, metrics and the hierarchy of metrics, league tables for key equipment, and improvement methodologies.
The Implementation Phase of the project focuses on:
- Daily monitoring of key metrics, regular climate surveys, internal and external communication, and celebrating success.
The key factors for success are:
- The support of senior management
- Establishing the baseline
- Establishing the metrics and the hierarchy of metrics
- Clearly delineating the role of the centre versus that of the operations
- Implementing a change management programme alongside the technical improvement programme.
The prime objectives of the project are to:
- Improve free cash flow
- Embed the improvements into the operation so that they become part of a continuous improvement culture.
Matt Mullins has a proven track record in the design and implementation of Productivity Improvement Programmes. He specialises in Economic Evaluation, Project Development and Business Efficiency. He is considered to be a global expert in productivity enhancement and business improvement.
1 day presented as 2 x 3-hour Online sessions
Prices in US$ and exclusive of Taxes
In-house /Online or Onsite training is a cost-effective way of getting your whole team trained. Please email Diana Ross our Training Manager firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote or further information.
- In-pit Crushing and Conveying (IPCC) as a driver of reduced mining costs and reduced emissions
- Supervisor’s Role in the Resource Estimation Workflow
- The Fresh Perspective: Technical Insights to Ignite Inspiration
- Spotlight on Our Team – Danny Tolmer
- An In-depth Look at the Four Key Aspects of Variography