Introduction to Geostatistics – London, UK
Presenter: Julian Aldridge – Regional Manager – International
This course will be presented either in London or Bristol – the location will be confirmed closer to the course starting date.
An introduction to the concepts and tools used in statistical and spatial analysis.
This course uses clear practical activities to give you training in statistical analysis, spatial analysis/variography, and an understanding of estimation techniques.
Each aspect is examined using exercises and practical activities.
Topics covered in this course include:
- An overview of where geostatistics fits into mining
- The importance of assumptions, data integrity and geology
- Tools for statistical data analysis
- An understanding of variography
- Statistical inputs to estimation
This is an excellent refresher course for managers, miners, engineers and geologists and a practical introductory course for those wanting to learn how geostatistics fits into mining.
Duration (in days)
Price in US$ Dollars
In-house /Online or Onsite training is a cost-effective way of getting your whole team trained.
Contact us for further information
Get a quote
- Buyer beware: The need for technical due diligence when evaluating mining asset acquisition
- Application of PhotonAssay™ to Coarse-Gold Mineralisation – The Importance of Rig to Assay Optimisation
- Spotlight on Our Team – Mark Drabble
- What’s new in Supervisor v8.15.2
- Spotlight on Our Team – Matt Mullins