Corporate Compliance in Resource and Reserve Reporting – navigating the complexities
Join us for an immersive 1-day course designed to guide you through the intricate process of corporate reporting for Exploration Targets, Mineral Resources, and Ore Reserves. Whether your company follows JORC guidelines or is listed on the ASX, this course offers invaluable insights tailored to:
- Exploration Managers
- Chief Geologists
- Planning Managers
- Company Secretaries
- Professionals involved in classifying and reporting Exploration Targets, Mineral Resources, and Ore Reserves
- Individuals responsible for market releases through the ASX
In recent times, both ASIC and the ASX have exerted their influence, reshaping the landscape of reporting regulations. Information Sheet 214, in particular, has left many wondering about the revised rules for disclosing results from scoping studies, pre-feasibility studies, and feasibility studies. Join us as we unravel the complexities of these regulations and provide clarity on compliance.
Throughout this course, we will delve into the crucial aspects of crafting a market release that complies with the JORC Code and Section 5 of the ASX Listing Rules. You’ll gain a comprehensive understanding of what information to include, how to present it, where to position key details within the release, and the mandatory declarations that accompany it. We will examine recent examples of both successful and retracted releases to illustrate best practices. Additionally, we’ll place the JORC Code and ASX listing rules in a global context and explore the origins and future trajectory of other codes, such as SAMREC and 43-101.
- Acquire or refresh your knowledge of the fundamental definitions of Exploration Targets, Mineral Resources, and Ore Reserves.
- Comprehend the critical distinctions between Inferred resources and other resource categories.
- Develop an awareness of the potential pitfalls associated with Exploration Target reporting and learn how to avoid them.
- Engage in an in-depth analysis of Table 1 content to determine whether excessive or inappropriate information is being disclosed.
- Understand the essential requirements outlined in Section 5 of the ASX Listing Rules, including additional obligations beyond the JORC guidelines.
- Gain clarity on Scoping Studies, PFS (pre-feasibility studies), and FS (feasibility studies) and discern their boundaries.
- Evaluate the implications of Information Sheet 214, discerning the permissible and impermissible elements of reporting.
- Exchange experiences related to market releases, while learning from common pitfalls and implementing strategies to avoid them.
Join us for this comprehensive course and empower yourself to navigate the complex terrain of corporate compliance in resource and reserve reporting.
Duration (in days)
Price in AU Dollars
In-house /Online or Onsite training is a cost-effective way of getting your whole team trained.