- Join premier mining consultancy Snowden Optiro in an exciting advisory role
- Collaborate with a highly skilled, high-profile team
- Enjoy flexible work lifestyle arrangements
- Benefit from an attractive salary and incentives
An exclusive opportunity has become available for a motivated executive or principal-level resource geologist or mining engineer to join the Snowden Optiro team in the EMEAA region (Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia).
Become part of the ‘family’ and collaborate with our consultants who have a reputation for high quality advisory services which have made Snowden Optiro the premier international consulting group that it is today.
At Snowden Optiro you will be sharing your ideas and working with some of the best in the business. Our blend of experience and innovation provides a fantastic working environment with highly enjoyable and diverse geographic and commodity assignments, together with a wide range of technical challenges.
We value technical excellence and practical solutions for our clients, and your contribution will help us continue to provide our range of innovative services.
Your role will be to conduct mining advisory services and training for Snowden Optiro in the EMEAA region. You will manage projects, provide advice to clients, develop business, provide thought leadership in your area of expertise, deliver training courses, and provide internal and external mentoring.
The role could be based anywhere in the EMEAA region. We would expect you to work autonomously but within our collaborative environment. There will be the opportunity for local and international travel.
The role comes with a competitive salary, with attractive incentives for success, along with flexible working arrangements, and a strong focus on maintaining a family friendly lifestyle.
Your skills and experience
To be considered for this role, you should have:
- More than 20 years of experience in the mining industry, preferably in resource geology or mine engineering
- A breadth of experience across a range of commodities and experience in both mine development and production environments
- A broad professional network and strong reputation in the EMEAA region
- Excellent English skills (both written and verbal)
- Second language skills would be well regarded
- Experience in a consulting environment
- Excellent knowledge of international mineral reporting codes such as SK-1300, CIM, SAMREC and JORC.
- A strong work ethic and dedication to delivery
- Ability to be considered as a Competent or Qualified Person for a range of commodities
If you are ready for a challenge and to be part of our motivated, growing team, we would love to hear from you. To be considered for this role, please email your CV and cover letter to Matt Mullins at
Please note – candidates will not be accepted or considered from third parties or recruitment consultancies.