Reconciliation – getting it right the first time – London, UK
8PD HOURS RATING
In this 1-day course we cover all aspects of the reconciliation process, including the key data which needs to be collected, the importance of unbiased measurement of volumes, tonnages and grades (among other metrics). We will show how to map out the production data flow and discuss the important measures of performance. Attendees will work on real-life reconciliation information and examine the potential sources of error. Scrutiny of the processing side of the reconciliation information provides another perspective, and a discussion of best practice highlights how efficient and useful a well-specified system can be.
- Overview of the reconciliation cycle; why are we doing it anyway? The stakeholders’ expectations and whether we can meet them
- Sources of measurement and sources of error for open pit and underground mines; reducing error and automating the measurement
- What are the key metrics for reconciliation? Do we provide too much useless information?
- Working with and analysing real-world production data
- What happens at the plant? How does this influence what happens at the mine?
- Mapping out production data flows, designing and simplifying reconciliation systems
- Best practice in reconciliation; how to get there and the alternatives
During the course you will:
- Discuss the fundamentals of reconciliation – what are we trying to achieve and what do the various stakeholders want?
- Derive some of the key metrics from real production data sets and discuss their usefulness
- Appreciate how to present information simply and how to make the most of graphics
- Understand the key sources of error in the reconciliation cycle and how to reduce/eliminate
- Learn how to map, streamline and improve production flow systems
- Appreciate best practice in reconciliation systems and how to achieve it
Duration (in days)
Price in AU Dollars
In-house /Online or Onsite training is a cost-effective way of getting your whole team trained.
Contact us for further information
Get a quote
- Buyer beware: The need for technical due diligence when evaluating mining asset acquisition
- Application of PhotonAssay™ to Coarse-Gold Mineralisation – The Importance of Rig to Assay Optimisation
- Spotlight on Our Team – Mark Drabble
- What’s new in Supervisor v8.15.2
- Spotlight on Our Team – Matt Mullins